Grab some golfing pals and plan to play in one of the most fun tournaments of the season. Entry includes 18 Holes of golf, catered lunch, on-course beverages and snacks, tournament goodies, non-cash awards for three flights and lots of attendance prizes. Mulligan and skin games available for purchase at check-in. All Proceeds will be donated to the Athletic Association of St. James the Greater Catholic Church in Dogtown.
The 2015 tournament netted a $5,388.00 donation! We’re sure 2016 will be an even greater success!
- Saturday, September 24, 2016
- Norman K. Probstein Golf Course
- Check-in at 7:00 AM – Tee-Off at 7:30 AM
- Lunch and Awards Ceremony will follow in the course clubhouse.
- Tournament is limited to first 144 Golfers. If we get to 176 players we will reserve the additional 9 holes.
MORE DETAILS COMING SOON.
Hole Sponsorships Available for $100.
Please see our sponsorship page to learn about all sponsorship and donation opportunities.